Monday 23 July 2012

Green Styling Event At Classic With Style

The Green Event at Classic with style on the 16th July 2012.

My look for the Green Event, at Classic with style is this delightful formal gown, with a great designed flower patterns you can see when you look close up. With many layers and textures, and moves lightly with me as i graciously walk along the runway. Matching my eyes and make me stand out in a crowd.
The collar around the back of my neck with am exquisite patterned detail. With a lower cut at the top and a lace tide all the way to my left side and ribbon at the end. With a open back. As the gown sheers all the way down to the floor. Ribbon put on my lower back, Matching gloves, a ribbon wrapped around them. I feel like im a beautiful woman in a ballroom. With this Amazing designed gown.
Green shoes with a gold decoration design, to go with my beautiful gown, a great matcching look. Sparkling eyes with, black eyeshaddow and black lashes to make my eyes stand out., With my hair tied up and curly all the way down. I feel like i am a unique woman, wearing this outfit makes me feel gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment