Friday 27 July 2012

Butterfly Styling Event At Classic With Style

The Butterfly Styling Event at Classic With Style on the 26th  July 2012

My look for the butterfly theme at Classic With Style is this beautiful Butterfly outfit I have put together to style in for this special event.
It has an amazing bikini look wrapped around me  for a sexy look, But to make my outfit look more unique, There is a metal blade on my left shoulder with silks hanging around. Leaves and pink flowers for a crown, bracelet and to cover up my cleavage.
Holding this lantern with flowers around the glass, and my butterflys fluttering around it.
White shoes making me walk around on my toe's, I feel like a ballerina. Matching my butterfly outfit. Pink winks to match my pink firery eyeshadow. Black eyelashes with a little bit of white dots at the end.
To finnish off my look I have found this amazing frizzy hair spiking out, In white to match my outfit, and make me stand out.  The caterpillar does all the work but the butterfly gets all the publicity

1 comment: